Re: [ippm] Shepherd Review of draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-05

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Tue, 23 April 2019 04:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vLF0KhRqyHZ8SgXCatWow+is9TJoNlUSO41iihU4jh4=; b=N/qJ0g6NU8wnc0SBvlPVFyRGgWw6hdSJKGUL28DCyoKxH6SPuJAJRBU889jUmam1ZW pDqocgBqrYueBehFhYEtz6UHpoO4E7Pun+4dH1WMrlKeS4ncjY3UKxBJQu5DKmBQM3Lg dnaia1eFQtyiOvJC36Ug6bY8za59YcrAo9yGw+Q1iLKuAJ6gMNsJItcpaAPMztwRRtEZ OZ5pMfyCtB5gk1DGTKdtzVfMhJ1WGMx6a9hl/CyXlkLG6kNfFwIZfkWxsC0ng4NDBgPR X7WTrpmvUas+h15h7S5c+QQrPZNAxmYuCKZZiLVrUn7+J0BFFqquqV5+iRFZaLFKajI5 XS2w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vLF0KhRqyHZ8SgXCatWow+is9TJoNlUSO41iihU4jh4=; b=ECjk4EK3VE5WKdtDSwWAI6WJmsXErE8qZYogykImxDtIuZuvTvVryV+2ceehTbPByx HAu7XXLQwy/8ovESQjo6O1gxGpzZ+C945VYoXu1XxRp0g4XxAOV9j9lN6VHylEdqawfA CNVfGQftF56Dx+NBjFXdGS03uTNu4V8uhS3iitrmTzBW+0rQmxH7uMGe3w9gh+NY5Q1T MzYSXlmOSSyE7BiyNhSBpapUYoGHp0qCW32tTQv9b3+4oDPqtEOhrnm3r+CPdDHArUfc 4/+JgE7Q8UWK4wa2l+gpek6A+6kV5191uZQEV6g+J+uNeWqY2WrtSDDS+0qBRtST7+hX 1SIw==