Re: [ippm] [spring] Updates to draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-05.txt

Rakesh Gandhi <rgandhi.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 10 March 2020 13:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FiZfr+eCs3WEUZL5b88fgBJjWlkP/A2etDQLNJo7gno=; b=d4nh4mXj1bvRY6uvjE3UUK+jdRTzewfQPimsLrGgVkUlqnFNhEneVi3CCv5J4wBMg8 VMMvfR/XfFSgJ0asjFoi7+Hr9aTn/UYRVG7mvBZ+Q/TI8PSotGGlkSkzyvHEMXkawaGN tHZdIe+oyakRggp49xo0qWolCqiU4hLJSHVGXCd7Me6moHaNPmUKk0kdMyWBvuGAp8ms F2cvaLzYY7W5FaRNWqMLOS2m/UJCxrKsivrlXo6MeIgN+3+65ShedtYSo/MGNtr8dOpx Ce/2UaaCkJo8KoWCl2NleSHHvIux1650oZ6roLAKIwSomeESOTv5cvdjimc3DZyG1sDF 9QzQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FiZfr+eCs3WEUZL5b88fgBJjWlkP/A2etDQLNJo7gno=; b=o2OKal3lADi3mnDomk5sNrmPOyh1d+qlEE6goVHLAZ5dFmBKnNqfGb5b862sw3pfQT vcSE3UmZ64mhTkHwtSAolKuw62fBQd6NaOKeaFNpPRcgKOKfAeQ4jF9zSacRZh6xdM4F f6rkhDs1zQ2xOyEunfXIGKtyCJp4X0sRGrCdBf13C6YnFmu1Q3qv5wpMNJKIrf+yrll7 4jqFf+Q9YQxwJ1YUQmhDTIxvuXDkdlQW4gHP7vAZ0mNf+wgtDxuGeXg9C80ae/hxM/ww 1oDQ0adYw4x/3mVzK4t4m4FK7OYKsbAkR9qI3KCgouLjMtrCaiEfvTwzyaBka2nvcQVV qyJw==