Re: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-09.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 28 August 2020 19:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1juhK40969VNketVjNdPnIRs7aWY9opzKXEs9P7Hh/A=; b=HdriaxXzLJkj+hi63ug685IK661tZgQVR/eqSycP1VawsJ3w4Nu2bSXMp4KSjUkZW2 uC7Wzu0VSTQE6PebCOoXNaggxz0t0O7aWsCVwdoZtLI3AePRN1XjzhnTYoNFS8AW/NPq ZcD2CE2xZWKxPxrgy9HcILsOhgfVHTJ4mQAw6LOKJmkiQRnP5v4krTRfvobuTuy6Jy5l NnZo3pBqhaIaTda9l3JhRwCt/9nL/sbdphBan8WN3GHCetOrStwTm41wePodRikE0wMq esIFPwYIe1Fw6JAq0awj5OUtSgS3WxhGTcCM8X0RCmEtA4r3ZXvGEJK1CN5u8uPaksxQ xpFg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1juhK40969VNketVjNdPnIRs7aWY9opzKXEs9P7Hh/A=; b=WxyPUfzr4ejeyBFi13LRbAU/YoueAPpEeq2Qnu0AymrISfRry22K8ZnTneqgLnysVZ aAr76VlQU8fQhTWqeDIchCku06ghstjAudb1MgJAhbVXcBNVyxKiPm1dZZftIBDc9m68 j9Fm6w/FPGN4hNYqwrhuvCdR+fDznJKLLsHVXNuzk5xDOG/mE9cC/9lr/bBYDbY0ugex K3CcXu5ijq3oS+zcsKhnANazaiteuYkPA1AOMdDKDErI/7CcMBtqRF8EHsSEMYpR5vYH tcFnEGz7oHC9JFhkLbBF0wl0X7uXqKBglXITxySc8Cz42vUDhFytgSe1Tz7Wu/V5qHTS vudw==