Re: [ippm] WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-yang

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 18 August 2022 22:18 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=R/jtIYSIiNwtFzlvgpO84et6TEpQVrait1PH/svGwjo=; b=Ew6HhKrc8SG+eVfBTquLbqfxcOABRaMCTg6mbZglPqaPH7QysXtyQ9kRt7cT1epy9W NN128s1HTsyGbyAu7Rkt7ID+vNwE65QriYnbDHYGMmqHEVaBh2jU7Qdjyyun92TeennE PEvlNgUBAWa8nfPzAXBBuG/NecN4O31R86TLStq9CvSjpn5mAEr+GBC3RLZRSYgXbcaq ERQuDs9WSnWrRaYBFG2C7w8TfD9yKdFIKSFHyou/zKCELIpTWD0n67YBI2uNk/zNCTNw 1gDAju9828Vum2AsOHY+dLkO6ZcyTunK1hDmyYJtQgd32hVVeqEhNxFYfoEhQw6BgbWg +Sew==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=R/jtIYSIiNwtFzlvgpO84et6TEpQVrait1PH/svGwjo=; b=6/GorTyfJ4/W+yKPUPQXlxHxL6STFCwQ2b5vp8+i0t4Nwg48XT8UHOcfvAEvuAmHE4 YjK8nXUJlj4HGO9zHwK6GMthLEgPX4/yI/7VAoGBrWbmoklKhthYd0A4Ylo3EB6n8fmN h+hml7TJLYy8z716i8JSiS0q0/zTdPg81NIvDlxj2xuVsP+y0exL8FLz1tbowMGWDH+T QYx1KOgy12oDFf0gm8k5ACqbKKi6kBy/n7xjVY07l7BGLlM7XBfIoiQvoiVtalOXukmu xABYEC+nFi02wnzkIbXbf2EDdlPy2wAdgx8rt8F39rqja+W2mXOGHLRIsYnLW2oYiIqG 5/rQ==