Re: [ippm] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-09: (with COMMENT)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Fri, 05 May 2017 15:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ubhD2ir0oI/aMoCqnxRby0wGQ2ci45juRM71E3EfxQk=; b=EA9Z6X0xZHYHqBi5UnpsqINqxMMSR56vuID9W5TnegDxX3dGiRNTVei43YGB82j2/w k9BWrNNn+2QRTs6Us6s6RA8d1nN9r1n+FvzjPdRHL+BrhFhfGHgfFNb0XI0KQhkyAaUr NSDOABYPuogTfjzqKmGEva4gxtYkarHAGJXXKC8ZCre07yWDxaMSsfkIxKPe/nICizSN U8xKsxuzM6ObOF1qd8Y+LRYckdJWTc2aowRglSAg2pTYk5+LHSdM2smWVAX8pegwORFY NOOKjg64BP8BDnZrhQlRqqeAqcNNqY5BIOjsuIveSVchCpRjayPZnJY5txFjfLjMxmgE 1R/g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ubhD2ir0oI/aMoCqnxRby0wGQ2ci45juRM71E3EfxQk=; b=tQt9MJpe559au9VAkyNpIkQrcOiHZh3xdT6aR2dW6bK5fDoenrVynXxvxVEZwROXFJ XcJfutWro+4esjOZjHVwyQRx/6QvMdynpL0ZH0+HIrb/bXo7aE8jqwYhTibEtknvU8tB QMpHtiOhBkv98hyMvTSv9ocMoceLr+agbXibBAGdG6BwiLYl8Dux7xxmU2EVtGKcu3mW VjDWm6OEel8pICskJ5cbAQVmIkLtYMRYYHZoGZ3oTOk9O9w1U1r82eUvgBXJOO8wNs17 tQOi84pBPG8PES0TRmPZxhYk8f+/UzXTfG0ADoi3wiJ9/ZvsnhuWoAyDL3iQ0EVZWwcZ 9i4A==