Re: [ippm] review comments on draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step-05

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 22 October 2020 15:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=T+RpOqxt9X3hc5zqYHsXcqhRYmd+guqS9yfBqB1A9z8=; b=Rk15wVhOHcLoKRy5eH7NIoKsVz4vmOLoTJPc/ktNIHMCsTzH3fF2ln6mQYOAinKpPM JJwKP/Fy+UvXKssvh79KtaABgNVfIUhTBTZsglngVd6AGfjMBym/wfPW1gw0I5zJUy8s GVuWCnUQH5Dapemr6TuSoOmAiC2HrWzKyoYd07aQrbsVZuD1d+fVgsN7vPaSOSiEWNqE xvgnyDjlT5ZyLTRtKsPwETNLIgBUs6xRfHo8HRSgyxa3nSsaWm6+I+WEx2IXbkUOs6z2 AgDJpQeyQh7wj39LkF6JL1OJhajai7Q/kSaQOFQeYClqyq5aw2xXR6x9eMVys7xGYjTJ DX7g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=T+RpOqxt9X3hc5zqYHsXcqhRYmd+guqS9yfBqB1A9z8=; b=YlwozeyLvRfe+DNjpCoe4ouwPSJlOoH6VCIQkkJ4UhV/T+U6/28NQgqMnM1C3vu/SW xzzamLswcSznxGLRs8xX1SmQNrVzxnMQcr/B7Q55vjdAt703eTFElybubMojVjN2jLQr eOdqzD1C96H4i/RICgye5EzD5xTAtwGRvs/QKLQiLfikjoRATAh6vqN52Rt1acRndQfw 7+uVYcwKlgAAKddAAzV21WPxG4n48F2dbsiSm1M8z0eVwqohGflmWVQF+1ebchG/7exL DwHZa/NARNv2dZEiHwlWu+P/SYbHrZKf9bCjsRxOWOxK1WMiJpOH6cYrN1zZErjg6oN6 5ZJA==