Re: [ippm] WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-yang

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 22 August 2022 21:50 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=K/601OBbFDjsDWm8k8O/wIziLBS3aGGsG2i4ZqlBGbI=; b=CNZnC44gDFRsGoNL0mhZEn7jQ1addXplUq9bkmrzelHObfFz+H/403sRfkTttvFSRY 8Kg5zoebPdkDEBHgqzzJzqR6HQd9sn0RpJyHFvWyKp8Bcci49oYZfDGXE4G1Kvh+n6Ia oz9B3AcQbMOEEn6AGhKE/hJ30jW3RgvGia5v7uhvtSUYk+uc0rey79hXB8qgYxyw6Yqq TFMK1uzFmqMG0eV+QitUEVbl5Edc4VuEJxaJBun2wqmcsnq2N/vYsyx8HkHN6M34aLFN 23KG9zmE7c/NxS/X4UvEos5uy6lgKM17hU67Wp4d79SnA7UH7Wyc3ddfY4QxPzWQpKrH UVtA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=K/601OBbFDjsDWm8k8O/wIziLBS3aGGsG2i4ZqlBGbI=; b=jA8BiiW4KBwQ+nLgHWUvUNCDuWZnkF9BlMvxzI3I2s/WniWn7fSoh9QMcBLD4fSKCs naR1vVeSBkDJntO4GSZ5e6EMaxsP6bMMGVKwyTnCbk6aQc9JGGum3tVdixIEE6t/jI1L /Ow824DvKImWl3ImVBnqFwQLVstf6xyM3yql0MMQ4uI6ZUIimgbVsorheVmyjjvR+K05 Uv4sly4Apr+nzUVGdsg/kSvtbhXDcL5qCw+ZGnYmthdkAUTl9vGmXUJ1PMQucWUGF/3F ySW7/WvDfCpbkLGCuyLc7XTggWgSCfhNfg0Zs4d6QnCdfxENpvBAclP4A84j9TZoF8Vp 3Exg==
References: <AB392216-E345-4274-9236-B5BEC9DF2BAB@apple.com> <CA+RyBmXyeXrQBLEQ7rFW1cxkZBYStkWw_Su2qVABgjLvuTFi8g@mail.gmail.com> <cf11d6c066134811876bdb019c13f9e3@huawei.com> <CA+RyBmVVGHDYW1ge5bJvCDwTSyg=U80vDwX2g8asHwgK0c=eVw@mail.gmail.com> <cb68850ed2114b9a84cc69077e340189@huawei.com> <CA+RyBmWQtz84+K3owE1=O6sx5iS45gjT-HCjq_xCX77KKd+bmg@mail.gmail.com> <f9a38d4ac9ca495481eca09bf6abfb62@huawei.com> <CA+RyBmVMR9Q08a_66t4t-m19+LKRmHXcToQDG0n6FYk5dn=sPg@mail.gmail.com> <f73bf99ca7bc473c8248d7c04e325840@huawei.com>