Re: [ippm] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-ippm-rfc8889bis-02: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 02 August 2022 20:16 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0RTv5Ft4zncwWLOZheF3xDyqDQ1g6fovdHGdrYyKrsI=; b=b4XVOP3Kn8YgFemD7teMrU06dZgWYQ3J1iKQuwj+wvmzVy0U3mGkQkpGTrRed7CY6v CGkLJiGcZyny8VZv0SiQNeqKAAar5HNPpWmaoe8vB5r2VdvrYPa9lAsmUZS2wDLKy6Ez sq0NFjq2zM8uvCu3hVpa+YUoC+vIamdqxk2ZRkAuaQX1Mdp11Aozro6zGRou1dd+ZvTZ f92zLQfuwovNG8rJ5+wGgvqj2D51V5kqRpYC0jsgqsh26JYyRPLznbr5UQNHOjGj5uO+ quMUqg731NKnjMSJTQv2McqtTM4iHhhENSMEO2Zo4W3nrJSA8GQClDCp+bLJqIVo88Ir s2VA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0RTv5Ft4zncwWLOZheF3xDyqDQ1g6fovdHGdrYyKrsI=; b=NTaSdRSLuhQWm59y+iYyrknIkefdS8Ja6jGTCaRU/PslhvogTPQlxSfeyMhdayk294 iDYsSPT+FcwqTCnNrAna9vTSw0LKRgxZEMTEdIXUjS5dIu/t+lAxvH6CG6K8b4w+dXk7 rCDEIpb1JDukrhzvadMM5oqudxKlW0yo6etg6y9SApmSPxaqoXGZNHRWO8jgExBhriEH rYAUG/93RNUoPRpa3VOmBO5Bo8sEsza3E7rkYGbx2xPdyqn+8J4rXWVIS9FFXpSoHIJL PUu79jTrOqZ1j7JJ8wsWGE9J+QDZZRxMgO+XsN6rvt8hIwLUa/vnJSK4i/BkoW3Hdyii ytEQ==