[ippm] Re: AD Review of: draft-ietf-ippm-encrypted-pdmv2

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Thu, 06 June 2024 18:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari.net; s=google; t=1717698873; x=1718303673; darn=ietf.org; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=wZS+38fnn8Y1hCjF0nqxw3Yjy/pKwcxqzqgWLzcocIE=; b=OMg+Br70xCcJysTGi/cfktvUFzFG04r3lRoTl8PImI6y+3Yby6/jvy8eWpH300VlvH NU5iaEOSAbPvWFc3iv2+d3OrA6PsRUSeP6b9L/0+Z9/Ir8JqvL7pu21ITqJInOJshl0m X+HcVlWLc0I0skeel6/FEZK32zGDxV90Fmfng76Tk0yRlN65kkQNaHgT6c7GwnpdvN83 Em2ReRi38mJYCZZlIHss7+Qd+K2TIOfmbulPdyOnaooFo9jnqaFskv4kXtm68881/oS2 iq71ItlAO/Eo8Bu1Oo08REkWn76OKLu5mMrj35hstV4INq/tDIFY+uClvKJEQL3hIgIz rDOg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1717698873; x=1718303673; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=wZS+38fnn8Y1hCjF0nqxw3Yjy/pKwcxqzqgWLzcocIE=; b=gQVkHk2Fv+y3NPF7V2IFILVz5BjSdJO4QTmh7nu1sMMs6LQ0oYYI1oOutrW7JcWmF0 vKBerjgAQyPeLdpQLqcBPRHkjFbJgmntn1WbHtUq5hs0cqMWZEW81asov7QEsnmweGdv HB2K3/+ZmDzLGiPzYezfv6TCwNUgs6yrUyCxMjc1U1mlLcUKxQFI8WhhOHqb99+A9W9R U3t4UFQNpWJ+exYR+rhlr2YDOAmnUn+kksMdzFiri7rT19LjmXVbDKBChYLbnouSI8nW y8uI+qwBXiIeDykm8kY180WYWr8S26ORS26xSWyf7skGijqctMxcfsC74TnF9nLmsLs+ xFYA==