Re: [ippm] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-07

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Wed, 06 September 2017 17:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=105786; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1504719010; x=1505928610; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=GFMJ6KTjt1gsLij5KIfZCPMVv907Ckh1U8UiusfyrWs=; b=LH+zqovoLU1RIuBjEvSVSDSyiU54dABZJqhruPgLniV4g/MOTL37e2j/ w0vsCOV/gjmyM5gLYxSGeG2iBeG5MKeVdLltz3/OsSIl6suqqC7Zw1Krv ps4YY29VxKH09tN4RkYVy7fIqc8WcziBQyRHTrYswNetoqJXuJjYx4esj s=;