Re: [ippm] Calls for adoption as WG items

Brian Trammell <ietf@trammell.ch> Wed, 02 July 2014 09:30 UTC

From: Brian Trammell <ietf@trammell.ch>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 11:30:16 +0200
To: ippm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [ippm] Calls for adoption as WG items

Greetings, IPPM,

A gentle reminder: We would like very much to have discussion on adoption completed before the Toronto meeting, so we can spend face to face time on the documents themselves. And we cannot adopt drafts as Working Group items for which there is not a strong demonstration of support and commitment to read, review, and improve the drafts.

So, please see last week's call for adoption notice, consider whether you support adoption of the named drafts, and whether you can commit to review them.

The deadline for this call for adoption is, as before, end of day Thursday 10 July 2014.

Many thanks and best regards,

Brian Trammell, as co-chair.