Re: [ippm] Magnus Westerlund's Discuss on draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 26 September 2019 15:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=bFzD0C0CHy1rasABY/DenB8BTZUAKVXrbLHTTN0kAc4=; b=PjGX3m//IXfvOtZR36NWVeFwFyk2AaScXyKi2mlzyemtWauQTmGIZiq3wyPADulKJD sa9crB4Erteb5FtdUyQ+RIBf3q95MDnwNJY7+3WKUBycPsgeXA0Uxs13DR8o3NGlPuhs 6QfSQEysNSkeNsAiFzSg44Gp9C3LmCXBSnnmbkO3NNMJHM2zuJFZIuEsaWods/W63UY1 3Cu+2Mz/dsvn7LirNOsMg6wGx1BpWyoaFPtFaAg1qQlkwLv3p/I2bqlEhXxusGNdr+k6 QIJkwEJ7Xdpz1+tG3p9SC4KuYtT4e5CzHmE08NtjTTq8sM8+RHGF7IddKzySKPFYUZWg CdtQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bFzD0C0CHy1rasABY/DenB8BTZUAKVXrbLHTTN0kAc4=; b=BYRDLAFY6vr/JJionyEwLk7ckKSctE82JwJPDewa62EJkmUD0yW2SpbEhEult9ABSr 5IKjmiZeuJHIAYaozA4TS+EJCusbIboTEAVpFImYmRHszQkjsNQJPMt0Ms38NmZZ2/8i C3C3947w4dkDQPt+mfCi99ugE+qLl3xueBgTeEEDPzdvJ91Rmk/ojBdT7Ntccn44SHeo 7lkwDziCCUorRJEBfDK2iBt+nuDMbUTVg2CHnm0cKvUEl9NCUqkhZ2BF3YxKhUQtWRt4 Im9QNkP2CYyCCDl5XURr2ZCpctFE3eI2+SaVZrRk4SFRq27JildwEf693MepFB7jr0+X 9s7w==
References: <156760524845.22816.16339950342338392164.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CA+RyBmUy-_ETfaPWoYivcWa0S3De4dcn9=Wb47M7x0vSfEsjYQ@mail.gmail.com> <06fcd3bea80067202534aa70857194b2e4335d3f.camel@ericsson.com> <CA+RyBmUowr39bRBDv1g35f-rJve-whkscd0ht17cjJA5-rWixQ@mail.gmail.com> <ed5f1afb634e8c0d39cdb6c2a52ad9e2ab459285.camel@ericsson.com> <CA+RyBmU08iGsqK9M9Vyq5wgs9UKQ7Q7c1zg_0j4u4X_48jOHGw@mail.gmail.com> <d87ce9b28bc7649875a1e5faff975e899f4609c9.camel@ericsson.com>