Re: [ippm] WGLC for IOAM Direct Exports

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Thu, 07 October 2021 05:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2fTxSC64C3R6q3sxQy8LTN0DGSMFAU2UCjrT+boKPXw=; b=fiDVymnSVPUekoOBeizBwZ6EclAzq2rZVI83TsZZcogiB9j7YWMZESP0rr3pWapbOf xCOOqDFpat1cDTf30ORBQHQowLmqaDsmQ50DrZzV6KZfTBrMukfLFIFWtG7HjWJ76+xG SgNrq8CEf3agiOEzWJZa5lOqX4cp7tGG3cpTgqkeB6kk0ZtzwI7vF6qSvI8HTcBZvNaP Oy8YbpyGxMnj7fZyuD+cYTBGZoBJ9xtg7r6T1HePwcXf3FE/es5D11KWNBpzawH+mE5j L1lEwF+RhthZSLgHHUCCN6rTtmnGe8ilRULOAFwYSjZNfiTaBAfScg9PB94pwn9ALdui mJWw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2fTxSC64C3R6q3sxQy8LTN0DGSMFAU2UCjrT+boKPXw=; b=EAUih+Z8bgMqagnFHNh3Duki9qMkNNvbfsepv7g2mNV0xW/duOQZ+kWaoQUzQU00UO BuF+BX4kDV0aqSh55k5ydYzMw+HuHnoEaqsWLRklvcZqPlg9qOlNCCnQm5nbavGPai7g G66QFJ8ln7dlm1HYVGqv8dxWicAcx0w5xYLlZqgfcdfr4FnBFnBbWJRk/e/1+SO4f3qQ daeNUha91Bo+fVWwJqUC1La4pvr7QWRxnt+HlNj93PHNtCuzu991eQMHV6TvYFpnYapI sXLyfPRzuxVCfTGh27dt8tGMgHHcXrWUMjey1pDei14qj3/It/4uMRtna4WiTKK06KjM 1Jyg==