Re: [ippm] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-12: (with COMMENT)

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Sun, 23 May 2021 06:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Kc1S2BH8AwvBSoJEOSda29k8Ny/HfOyLoeDRfdpuzkg=; b=Vqabv6rhzxfFLmJpbhfgfsNHSh6kkeSatoK6MdPSBPYp7/9ArUaeqHEL+gCbN9Mzws d+y4JSLYMCj0Hb8oCdnRiNcndFICQymPvbRSNIHEXWghGv2znEOeeKQaF1cbWcp6yXS5 Q90byheeZu14cnuB4m0DVkaiyETDvjdku1lCyoWJ4jIUSopWL6d7mP/UtWIzBhUeiRM3 wlI1SQLMFDdVfJVLU+JQhrLe/fNJE/GR1RlFBtgNypBbMRBRNH3OT3SiMXxAlJR4akri CkZAFrQdwfG4+r+Sa/AZSLtOx58//051Gn6bQ2Hei1yOBuGoZpR74urmUs5ts/kCmbrU 7YuQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Kc1S2BH8AwvBSoJEOSda29k8Ny/HfOyLoeDRfdpuzkg=; b=jgV6Wl3JUSIat2DcZ0hdlzraLIPjejA+Oqui/3D7QABs5JnfaV7JpALQMrvl1AkI09 BvSF3vbGXqYywCyxQvwmtNl9mK4FinuLeDYTL7z3TZOAZuMRqoPyzT/5rM704X4dDtIP uc9iNVaEecQhkKL7RnpCZm6PwwMdz+Ajw7B50jkK8jm3PSXFLH5iE9qgEDiP3QN79yxe DJDOEvgFTdW6iOCwriGBmEZyWSxjJVRyVk8L3aJFFcd6laMyiyvtLE1S3oTWiZUkn2tG Fgc1ZTIYtoQlM6u0rODZSok5l3VMzKlStrl4GgMLaDKUpVQM70NwJce+W+4v6o65l7Ma NPjQ==