Re: [ippm] Call for adoption: draft-gandhi-ippm-twamp-srpm and draft-gandhi-ippm-stamp-srpm

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 13 November 2020 15:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Wfg3pDAKwlEbUL8IdcgRISmXmP0Wb6QOZyN7Wv0FNTI=; b=bI1witz0wOZX7cShGXY2SJBISSce2/+/6/cHCQ1knTmwjyXQfYxZAsUbFikGM7qRqY Y1MT0Q/FreW5PST7dJoSqvSWpmYjDABS8C+40Aw8rYGSuZrQ7OMUt61/298P1fDA6JSl +GopQaIuKB/98C5U4kXSaLPE3HxwRlUNtQBikDWgHFTAnqBobc2U1PivNXLEHVd2lPhE 5rvsiXcllwrtGcS0+Ie8PTJDl6VQLq8+Q2o0TZoJ12v9FrD8LHIJ+lQHis3cfQxIuQuF QLWCWstGFnw+XhpG4ZilTF+kisZwIyuUf+7DD4CQ1dIgGUwwdCW/co+NmlJBUHvZQYn7 ntUw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Wfg3pDAKwlEbUL8IdcgRISmXmP0Wb6QOZyN7Wv0FNTI=; b=QZduQOJRD1zZ18RqoCbfrUFkR0d1ZIaWDr+b1wrjhCom8HiIqcAquU9Qdq3VQkAQmn 2GMxn/L/wGJdlzwtbypHFi461qxZCApiBWmppl+NoRPf9Ii9plwzOyfJlW75gVM8QEhQ e3fAYzFraINBASjflbttArvrJ44pXurH/M5+FrihZaKiIqmHFlUV3bLZxmKjmWKNpV5u 4rk800xvxpHZTVXpTmcGhABLi7QaX9AazHTTML9O5HTsbEl39gGdaCEw9+ME08O3yWiW y7cF1l5R5ne22noARC/PJMlYS8AZaEyxq74Rqfl+ktsa8xOPQPM+RTDvw5wVPZ5mlYZ7 E4/g==