Re: [ippm] WGLC for IOAM Flags

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Wed, 13 October 2021 12:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=t9IoELArEIuQ7h9uPrpOCcaL6x1GuH7CeZNajAfq/eI=; b=jFn3VBDgm5vj8mnwldEwWeLGFNn+AzMbyQggXyA6scpkcHf8H6ETDuNmJntavExvCZ jQI0AwUixY+TBCxg5SpewuJ7v4ZXZmfkDD3UGPuxE80AyTu0OXDj3A90F8GbFOoL+WQH Ulf2L5g/apTBwHGpPK4g/e8GGDTE6/E8j9IN7d+h/mI21pxWGlrlVUzR5daGE6T1/GDa fEa7zYE7FEjq8gSWARiDbZInLDnCd/vlqWZnGMAIN4s23NSGYcXN/RxAfSOCqfRki9gx Ro4JRB4wnrGOCBkur5rke8UPqmVNUvnJgWQfoNU/zNdhsxq7AtgbmFuam4o2g+br9gqE YP5Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=t9IoELArEIuQ7h9uPrpOCcaL6x1GuH7CeZNajAfq/eI=; b=J5blusqBQ7bO3JA5RnvcsRjl8ZbJ8CsgB+DuarqNRkfWMC4EYOizjD+N58AfYwkLoF AM2NJF9ie3A8jhhDuxFhjQl8O+obw2bVdg6bYhd3w0KTyvQrEE8V2xuu7reul3c6G/j/ +x85TEcrLNyrPMEuhBKezXyYyhh2NPraIfl6514q4oTe7+j9u/1WZ+s5gf0eLqm9fPdQ GWiGgLtWCviGu4Z0xSLHc8NbhCuDjb5G9Zno7CnYS96lj4HzO8efZZWvc1Kis8ZdNDT/ YieM0dn5LHKxyBb54P+ATtkkmaM3AlkYq5iqbfPTEobZZACP+1SmgQPCyRqZadeMNzDx 1pfw==