Re: The War is on...

todd <tglassey@earthlink.net> Mon, 07 July 2014 18:39 UTC

Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 11:38:41 -0700
From: todd <tglassey@earthlink.net>
To: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>, ipr-wg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: The War is on...

John - this is just an observation... and its an unproven scenario but I
would not want to swear this isnt happening - that being the EFF suit
being expanded to include the IETF and its formal sponsor agencies.

Yes??? OK  so what is the problem here then and what was it done across?

The answer to the first is "a whole bunch of people got together (here
in the IETF)  to control or manipulate a SDO process intentionally to
facilitate a back-door into these practices" - that equals  functional a
conspiracy; and since it was done across the Internet that makes it a
Conspiracy to commit fraud by wire making this a criminal and a civil
matter since it involves numerous jurisdictions formal Government
staffers...  ooops.

As to what proves this, remember Dean Anderson and I (as well as others)
demanding both changes which would prevent unauthorized uses of IETF
protocols and specify how they were to be used and not used?  That
created the PRIOR ART reference point for the claim that the IETF
intentionally placed these holes there and then protected them by
refusing to place the controls on its own process necessary to enforce
restricted uses for its Intellectual Properties;  he he he...

Remember I also allege that it was one of the things Harald "banned me
without process for a calendar year over" - for which Russ Housely (and
Jorge as IETF Counsel) when he took over as the Chair of the IETF
rescinded... Know what was funny Russ apologized in email but refused to
formally apologize on behalf of the IETF.

What does that say about our collective integrity here?

Also there is another issue - NO ONE IN THIS ORG has Insurance for a
class action law suit from the protocols too.

Wait - who could sue the SDO?

How about all of the users... globally suing the IETF for the frauds the
NSA co-opted... You think it isnt happening right now? I assure you the
Arrogance of the idiots who forgot that they stand as fiduciaries to any
relying party in their role in the SDO's like this one is also
actionable... meaning the actual members of the WG's who are working on
the flawed protocols also have this same civil liability from those
parties who have been damaged.

If this is true (and we have yet to see that proven out) it appears that
once again the IETF shot its own face off... Nice.

Todd Glassey
This post is a personal opinion with all of the personal opinion
disclaimers pertaining to the IETF and its operations.