Re: RFC3979bis section 7 -- hierarchy of preference for licensing

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 14 August 2013 15:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Yof1HoH3eCiqSqaDuPrC6qMcPyj80n7KnOTLlP3kbN8=; b=XHyUWZXwszw/0YFEQG5bN3CpTRrwe6mMO3MPDjeoFF06U98MpoGBmGbE8ROcNRLs/Z Tif6K9WjqNbbEjs4FXb19TGGaouVsmQMwNql9kE9LCYDaDERd8uz9ooiMs4D5++aa2oJ cmT3bhmEOFvoOWGHC343hNLLctpGdyr8JPtIVQuKKz9G4Du0agUfQbYG4tnHSYLXRQlj /QVQZ5W+BLhZhE2vRDLs91T84rW6E6lQqYRrccVUZ0VN5gN7grNjAALNjepuJXVpit7t ArFTLMbmjePDMrzVT2SnCZP/iHStMdjxqCuOpcVDha0oqeTrNeKKAPQRcuGU8CezcQVP lz7A==