Re: [Ips] [rddp] STORM proposed charter - 31 May 2009 version

arkady kanevsky <arkady.kanevsky@gmail.com> Mon, 15 June 2009 20:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=8chRVAEhG8m6jMYpgp2MIIO03pqFmi0mbL7UHlgfvm8=; b=QaBi8pWg4T+6yaXfY25TrvWnNXYQX+FJyQFQg/m0VKj5fu9m5qE1wLbB2iJlQD0Eya pkZtrY1OjJ5e2Mo23lWlmCTPQoPktGBWTCexDPyVK7pOgOW/yZ0ADgghzA/NvfOs8lpl ZxlHGbcdlKzXgcMARO6W+oL8GEmW+X3HBAatE=