Re: [Ips] Storage Maintenance (storm) BOF reminder & requests

"Uri Elzur" <uri@broadcom.com> Tue, 24 March 2009 23:53 UTC

From: Uri Elzur <uri@broadcom.com>
To: "Black_David@emc.com" <Black_David@emc.com>, "ips@ietf.org" <ips@ietf.org>, "rddp@ietf.org" <rddp@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:54:18 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "imss@ietf.org" <imss@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Ips] Storage Maintenance (storm) BOF reminder & requests

Hi David

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it in person to the meeting this week. However, I'd like to extend our support to the following items:

- iSCSI: Add backwards-compatible features to support SAM-4.
- RDDP MPA: Small startup update for MPI application support.

I think that a virtual WG should be formed that plans to do its
work primarily via the mailing list.  This will give us an opportunity to flush out the issues and have a better assessment of the priorities and effort associated with the activities. At that point, we can decide if/when to go into formal WG

thx

Uri  ("Oo-ree")
W: 949-926-6432