Re: [Ips] ips WG Last Call: iSCSI Implementer's Guide

"Mallikarjun C." <cb_mallikarjun@yahoo.com> Mon, 12 February 2007 19:45 UTC

Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:45:42 -0800
From: "Mallikarjun C." <cb_mallikarjun@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Ips] ips WG Last Call: iSCSI Implementer's Guide
To: ips@ietf.org

Lars,

You are right about the reference to 3721.  Sorry about that.  The Introduction should have said:
"The text in this document, however, updates
    and supersedes the text in [RFC3720] whenever
    there is such a question."

Consequently, the normative reference in section 12.1 to [RFC3721] should move down to the informative references in section 12.2.

On the "Updates" boilerplate..... I was not aware of such a section.  I ran the draft through the i-d nit tool and it didn't complain, so I assumed it should be alright.

On the best way to address these tweaks - wait for the IESG review and then consider the RFC Editor publication process to address them?  Or would you suggest another revision now?

Thanks.

Mallikarjun