RE: IPS-ALL: iSNS WG Last Call

Anil Rijhsinghani <anil.rijhsinghani@mcdata.com> Tue, 08 October 2002 16:12 UTC

From: Anil Rijhsinghani <anil.rijhsinghani@mcdata.com>
To: 'Joshua Tseng' <jtseng@NishanSystems.com>, ips@ece.cmu.edu
Subject: RE: IPS-ALL: iSNS WG Last Call
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 09:04:37 -0600
Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

Joshua:

Unless there are objections, it would be useful to add those hooks as an
option. In an environment where both FCIP and iSCSI are in use, and iSNS is
available, it may help to keep down the number of discovery protocols that
need to be managed by the user. Either SLP could be used for both, or iSNS.

Anil