This means that you can choose freely: you can get the LaTeXsource distributed on the network

Miller <stocknews@tpius.com> Wed, 28 February 2007 17:22 UTC

Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:22:17 -0100
From: Miller <stocknews@tpius.com>
To: ion-archive@lists.ietf.org
Subject: This means that you can choose freely: you can get the LaTeXsource distributed on the network

They don't seem there was tremendous curiosity in India.Not just because of the format of the programme and its reputation, but also for the huge amount of All the newspapers reported the story on their front pages. That made me want to find out more and I started reading about it on the internet.

SYMBOL: SHDG.PK
PRICE: $ 3.00
COMPANY: SHINE HOLDINGS INC
THE ALARM IS ON FOR WednesDAy = 02.28.07
IS THIS ONE ABOUT TO FLY INTO A RAGE
IF IT RUNS, TAKE SOME CASH OFF THE TABLE!!!
YOU NEVER GO BROKE TAKING A PROFIT!!!

Shilpa is beautiful, talented and successful. They are nothing like her, so they want to hurt her. There is an element of racism in some of the remarks, but I think it's competitions and has of the whole society and therefore such attention to it is not justified. Just because she is Indian and the others are British doesn't mean anything. You cannot generalize.

Information herein may be forward looking within the meaning of Section 27A
of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that
involve discussions with respect to future events. Don't rely on them. This company
doesn't report. Past performance isn't indicative of future results. We received 50,000
million free trading shares from a non-affiliate. We intend to sell all these shares now,
which could cause the stock to go down. This company has: no revenue in its most recent
quarter, nominal cash,an accumulated deficit and a negative net worth. It isn't an operating
company.These factors raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.
This is high risk stock. This report shall not be taken as investment advice or solicitation.