Re: [IPsec] Ensuring future extensibility for WESP

Jack Kohn <kohn.jack@gmail.com> Sat, 21 November 2009 00:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=9A+9s3WxdKop+2uF+SoJnpazql3ll7tRGa5qlsVAlH0=; b=rx0mkZEGTGSRYJuq5WeY9vIMlD71gKLFVnuKWIo0xfWlBmcu1bVsnCOmp7vzLRNtDX PbKFpyYswEF+p+C7kqHbARtXnybppPeblVd7IaExWbEbX6sAgG4GItzeBrTczC/jYVms csDfrQ7kHgw0ZKWXbpMEA7MYEHC4ZYJy2lgng=