Re: [IPsec] Draft: IKEv2/IPsec Context Definition

Daniel Palomares <daniel.palomares.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 27 February 2014 18:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=1nMO/WzOyEbk3mmEESE5XtzOQd5NgTHZdwGwI6oboHI=; b=mIjNMRdik8Dtmc+DTblA6arQ4/RquxKfajl4gxgA0pirf4tvPOoKH2xqz5y168abN3 t+uWhmUVzWTW2sG8aDfxbMLxIpyo+89fKsTGV6NpvojPP7m+IM+CWef1rzIIKeYgQN6n 5W4Yz5IPzuhggoXJEg4QxlDTcSx65sAkTtsHuqSVw8hcEen9U8WjdrmD7QA68R/l+HsN S9RmBlcBIr0rg5EBM5Lv1l1VxeSkIBQ7LI3EUISr9J5HJsG99ykmdp6p486w5Gi5FiO2 Sqk+td30hlIOjIZBIDylgY3VPsITjxTtEhdIlWt/Ch9bX30S9gNCjmk0H1h9JUcbJGE9 ZvVw==