Re: [IPsec] clariciations for draft-sathyanarayan-ipsecme-advpn-03

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 19 February 2014 20:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=jRvnWAPqp06NCueAd/v6a4Ukh52vSogyv/XtW2n7lGI=; b=BK6z+hMgDDOkJgCW5KnbcyGQi/MJWsASZSACLyJlJeGygNDI+/8DYPK63RWou9VD3Q atR0674Ktya/9NwnolZs8PwzH0zadCk6Y9Ux00ncoawq2it0CPJ5RT8uFZCSTQkAcHyK +x0dD1++oaIZ3T39ZJCo9IhlF2o8HrtM9zSULuNcyt20cecl+wohTdsHDFWSxUCtSxR5 amQU8ChkLX7zwm+asUtwazef1XdRnQuTxA+Q/GFmlu1Jr6p6zTotQaPmJTmaleK3qGZO 3GNKsLYvjBXCmkOS2w2GXsREH/8HrESDZZdSXCpkBi5fgGamRZhz4F05xjjSiyn+6UPt znmA==