[IPsec] My view of the requirements from AD-VPN

Yoav Nir <ynir.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 16 March 2014 06:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:subject:message-id:date :to:mime-version; bh=sE2VA/hnAXAoseAvtdz1nX7AxqNE9NIb8WR8K2IdYyg=; b=FCeHZ+SH8VpAaH7gjFHUN/uD3spVTrScQ2ehSeqo9C6/Yz8joBy7D4uqXcDGHRC2o8 PwonvR6oAgMcCYj2lZSRpMyQ+k5aCrrpZq4jhl75Cqi/BjUzq/2u4CnQq85gcjR9D6eF LAEfi+owsp6eOYVyK2SRXZbsQW7k55Q+ZKcoRPsArSN+nnGd6h28qAlF0xX2cSXzQ+40 BT/hKWnRwQsiQvbFmFSDm7TmvF476GxC5Gac4+9xCELT5Evj0ShfMl7m5zVJx3VnaG6J WZh/q18xbYU2Xvp3Zn8Tc3Utb7vH8o0DAXgPtUqIT046e4QQ/vGijN/EhU6x7DgXwJlF YrVA==