Re: [IPsec] [multipathtcp] IPsec multihoming and mobility

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 05 November 2009 14:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=UosYlT4cHZFLu8YCDFkE/F3I0RvHsKXU2hoMJVh1X24=; b=pngIvEJ9EKW2WCeqnPdbP9qyOxhyHLI1a74vJHv/UFfgbm6Z4SRZX2QoFS7Cts/lHD /fB21F5foWL0iXsoyhmMCTyX2dEIylbAevSBklGb6xJ9zszuqMPicOs/eztZ1ZD8iEOQ q1XBPBP6cNalDEWtag8wTQhxthF7Xtp4kDtoE=