Re: [IPsec] IKE fragmentation

"Valery Smyslov" <svanru@gmail.com> Wed, 13 March 2013 14:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:from:to:cc:references:subject:date :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-priority :x-msmail-priority:x-mailer:x-mimeole; bh=u6xTTP5OACqjacGXWTpAdqb8eKXXryillQ2WYv81np4=; b=MeJ+a1ZKBYyK0xrq0UjEzxQ3rSzxdLJK+CPhaC6cowvHTuX0ze7nq+zE9240mUDAV6 2ed5BXiNxoBaRyd+xNIGQ+EloqrEcT7sKQTlSiLBB5E1hnWDK7hQSNABv1yyqSPzHnQ0 Xh8mYRX6RS24uvRXSxbE6z6RopaGTwMdUiG5DmsR2nY2bPM5jDJPWUDSxJF5DMAdOQ2M +eAkt356FdKSUU2JuKMe9ZRYopDitnHzlZmw56t8K56VCB6MX0fNULef1RjvKFcwvKKb laKTKl5up8Hmvqh2GMRb/OJR24rnEIMRs22N396A9k3eVEbZVnBGNTOuBiyBOfMMIB8Y aEYA==