Re: [IPsec] New draft posted

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 27 April 2010 12:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:cc :in-reply-to:references:content-type:date:message-id:mime-version :x-mailer:content-transfer-encoding; bh=b8+qNgleZb5nQdZWAesR1Zcd3w5dVDeD/U+3t0AEnR8=; b=P7nFSO+cmUXD6GxbS8sSJwJ2mcZpWxZTTiFHefpMk+XgIm7xdfLsQtDp+4Wbt0YghN Dy2PKi7SJCm9UyGibz+v4pfknARQ8FZ9Ze3JBCm7n5OuhG+AUgLjh83k8xqY3Kzx9CYs hUV1g0wYp5Ez2CH6SgC2QDzSq7RBkLlv8U8fk=