Re: [IPsec] [Dtls-iot] IPsec/Diet-ESP for IoT and Minimal ESP

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 18 February 2014 17:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wsNzuN3JKdWrBCm7n/nY0NZHN4jUe0ZSlj04+FIFFx4=; b=dq7TIXyR4e7kGEjpZkak9ZYorucQMCu2sof5uY/0D3G39DEsot87EieYoPSothQaD7 9nssPxX+tKX4b/NBm4Dq7GNPevKS1v/kCG2u+OKFbhJrnqliOtAF+EnYwaIQYiqJiXNm xGe4QkZZ6s++iDiK+kRRRvZFAHLmvrloCBwD2XuK2wZP9EXQ24Jnr74w2GhcHEpj2uRM zELTEVbjUoMwn/LaDQAbWy/s4zER5ZpKIPacnqR6y9kPOJrgOHN4kcR98QEf2irULp59 VTOzBE28vdme9P31BFTQw3gTUiGFd3KU4jkxt+TN1aboz3kJ/9JigAZSKAbVt4rzyxG0 UnYg==