Initial cut at web page of companies implementing IPSEC

"Theodore Y. Ts'o" <tytso@MIT.EDU> Fri, 05 September 1997 23:08 UTC

Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 19:17:53 -0400
From: "Theodore Y. Ts'o" <tytso@MIT.EDU>
To: ipsec@tis.com
Subject: Initial cut at web page of companies implementing IPSEC
Address: 1 Amherst St., Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone: (617) 253-8091
Sender: owner-ipsec@ex.tis.com

Hi there,

	I've put together an initial cut of a web page containing a list
of companies who claim to be implementing IPSEC.  If you've submitted
information, please take a look at it and make sure it is accurate.  If
you would like to have a contact, or a product listed, please send me
mail with the updates.  URL's to product-specific pages will also be
accepted.

	I'm doing this mainly as a service to those companies who have
been working so hard on IPSEC, and for myself since I've had several
reporters ask me which companies are working on IPSEC.  It doesn't
replace the implementation survey, which is a bit more comprensive and
aimed at the "techie" crowd; in contrast, this list has marketing
contacts on it....  :-)

	Take a look at the list; it's impressively large, and I'm sure
it's not complete:

	http://web.mit.edu/tytso/www/ipsec/companies.html

						- Ted

P.S.  If you sent me submissions late today (Friday), they may not have
made it onto the list; I'll get to them after the weekend.