Re: [IPsec] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-multiple-ke-10: (with COMMENT)

Valery Smyslov <svan@elvis.ru> Thu, 01 December 2022 11:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elvis.ru; s=mail; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID: Date:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:CC:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=Fy2k21V7Mx15vUwJTS9TTlvFrHVGUETxS35fOW81erk=; b=vvru266Mi/Iil8NgsBYDn7QrpO zXmDtQwNQxnjay0dF+W046/w0muU8+4NHstJQZDCF6or6/uijnJg3epbzsPmm7U6CaWGZN0mvhAkd 8Mlxu6EIkvZclrNCMM6Z4kvkTMORK0djuZ1bdFgCqkYsyMf87w7kalWUBKiV/IqXSzAc=;