Re: [IPsec] Draft: IKEv2/IPsec Context Definition

Daniel Palomares <daniel.palomares.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 03 March 2014 11:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ZiACgZnll+6o1W/t3Vig7BwsBorVVSaQtbsoCMmu7cg=; b=tECoEtKOW7iNFpyH/9BvZltijS7DHZbrHFu1+1k2TaZwQQPKpJ2Xec7vNKhG36NVx4 sc/3nqVml0b5M+YIRLH1n27CJIc4pnUgXxKItYn64fxe+uLlQGmDrI/BQiAOAwW/Wy7H g3sRx/mdjY9BZN5nZmg1w2SSfic2yzShiADHyHMok4usYM3SGKQnHb+0sTWq+R0tJD+S VksB9evO1Ii6qZS8/YpHoUVSEFntgVuqE50FsKo+4BpmrBtBvfJ16S8saHg3baHBj1ZK 0xl7tpGYR5+jZhjrjmYsMfjm+c7vQy/jj+be4La4umB0gGTAAUkZRP2lWhMs87SN0ZX+ krqA==