Re: [IPsec] Adoption call for draft-hopps-ipsecme-iptfs

Tero Kivinen <kivinen@iki.fi> Fri, 08 November 2019 00:32 UTC

Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 02:32:04 +0200
From: Tero Kivinen <kivinen@iki.fi>
To: Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org>
Cc: ipsec@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [IPsec] Adoption call for draft-hopps-ipsecme-iptfs

Christian Hopps writes:
> So did the adoption poll succeed? :)

Yes. I did not see anybody objecting to it and there was all usual
suspects supporting it.

The problem why I could not mark it as done is that I had some
problems with my firewall/mailserver/www-server etc and I reinstalled
the whole thing trying to verify whether it is hardware or software
issues, and this operation took several days instead of few hours it
was supposed to do...