Re: [IPsec] WGLC for draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-multiple-ke

Paul Wouters <paul.wouters@aiven.io> Tue, 27 July 2021 16:40 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id :references:mime-version; bh=Y18Yfa/9aDVbo6Z5+iNwtjvp95ktsgJsvWzn5HftQag=; b=B9jmUrdm1JBQJKRU54Mjc2EeQS0IWOWFQhPFFqvZQ5Kh30evgUY5eFOpBiethznHY7 rbRqRXEOstHbpjXVtl5Rx6I/8KYl2hAlZm5SSkA81N/ZKso3eS3SzNI+1qxLKb92rN3i dLjVcp+GgELlCjqA1+9uTAGkd1uOI7RwQP4vkLAq/HK3Bv5u9rjfcq1yBb0jfmgui7XC GduOhc5CfLSCkBmt7aKte8YHAgioS8l+RZDjm+AoJDc2JgISsmRUcSQGxHJoKCcAh0ry lz/r3dvTxo+lmRQWeiO0CBAfVAHHlSsos1+RoeX7UO3H2Z+uBYaI+WMGUcfuYjLlhDyu BQtA==