Re: [IPsec] Comments on draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp-07

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 12 May 2022 15:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=K4x/5gxBcj/X9jzWpE83kVmCN3RbJBAK9vo6aBldwOI=; b=KF7xdi8i7RzcYUNy+5jrlRmQnXdYSbvAFUeTXzf4npaD/4b330yyxQ4PSIRmwi790y 4o/NcyFwrUNAqkLYdxl7qNQt8sWYXvDtjfNA+0rQYstMg4PnKXLNrvDUTou8KKTCwgVf YW3o3wMAHOw9xslPi0xr0UGIYKDfNO7DScxHwylKh+sGlxCYSQe5l9jRdRQPox16hKyT ivvaI7Ni8wAXcGIk/ixLOgc3KHfPfs1UJuRNytUO9ZCmFJojCCHxG8+LFwCtq3/oqMMa NyOtLw+N90b/aJIxdYtuf6DNIqrj94gz+1BjQW+KapZQuU2o3LvKxvHj+onoOpAGD7+V zG+g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=K4x/5gxBcj/X9jzWpE83kVmCN3RbJBAK9vo6aBldwOI=; b=qh+dax/7Li9R3Tk63e+DIB3RWByfbkxOCk/t5b1/QE8w6K4qr60v1aAD5aOCxzHHG1 RIXdRN0IqLbSaYUdTIdXLOPPSQloMc8BBpzBRW23O/pV1Wy+fnDUPmQ8jiDBJUVw2WDA fTLEY6c+jx/Xx8SDWaR9ap8bu1u6Yc7bD8WtrvAZB670p+Q+HRDJsTy1mp0RvAIGXuHP gPVD+ypGyI/G52jwRUDPu0b21jIIX/KA1LA9gJoI9cwBDvUHLfZaJcDU4kICoUgFuSHY vrXJuJtGLhEj4NkqNHZqd//rUSAvx+nOPcM4WOFxgvJBLhBzzmlRKpDKJ201I5tOFTZI 0ueA==