Re: More inadequacies in draft-ietf-ipsec-ipsec-doi-03.txt...

Daniel Harkins <dharkins@cisco.com> Fri, 12 September 1997 19:28 UTC

To: ben@Ascend.COM
Cc: Roy Shamir <roy@CheckPoint.COM>, ipsec@tis.com
Subject: Re: More inadequacies in draft-ietf-ipsec-ipsec-doi-03.txt...
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:37:41 -0700
From: Daniel Harkins <dharkins@cisco.com>
Sender: owner-ipsec@ex.tis.com

  We? Is that the royal, the medical, or the law enforcement "we"?

  If you have any constructive suggestions then out with them. Point
out the self-contradictions, or how you view it as inadequate, suggest
replacement text and then "we" can get these drafts out.

  I'm all in favor of pouring the concrete. Sooner the better.

  Dan.