Re: [IPsec] clariciations for draft-sathyanarayan-ipsecme-advpn-03

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 06 February 2014 08:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=nhhXBpiW4B9r55tSx8aVpRDWhoovWlN6EojvkEizqvA=; b=DqwyHGbuPU3hQM8eeMH/Ut61hQegi1YdoSXAUchs1zjFFsyaDf9f5uMhOxe9GrCKKV lpDwBCOHMe5Htvh+9OYZJ3ECc7rk/haDYvuF31x3/9BVT2m94+2Hq3YpY+qiYnuOEuG+ VKveOmdjbPXmV6MSghm7wf3bj2E3hGhx/7h2tk6cAEpDh8J3z5CdWAG8eQgLCy8oNlrm PHOwbcUSHcI7QPfEs1EhbmMcoFS8J/xW4YWpqfcCHlNky0P3z3SdnneiG7oE8ztQGuOH w5kDL9Q+LsV6cjqeDOJ517oH1M56e7NCXvgOSTqjJGPXNj5MpX3AhnyFJKy4j4kS2SXv g90g==