Re: [IPsec] Draft: IKEv2/IPsec Context Definition

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 19 February 2014 09:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=M+q1X+EQN5p/xcNRD8UoL4FHCuZ62W3VicxLvucSbEk=; b=dt+NslEab0XrantvawtwttgJYqGuCcE0x33/hVK3Qki7TZwUDlyCWdLRGlQucggeVu z7+WR7TnKJg6k4BKtF/rtRaM0/XTgLShM0yptK0jJHKPRC5XrNrowe8iHar2v/CBN7ZQ rirsdl0l6G9Rvz9AKkVAZ4k6/lWN3M/dXtvSvb8kpB3ekmoQ9wmZL1JZWEs9zTbVDqi0 RU8yRKzfThI2JVhe/iDl39y/jVm/D71EK1rtO5/g4tTPGE2ZECFW/3M42x2S1OWfNvxj 5xUq4tnj9BmI+6iBaN4AY+uHgsfWU5xHQe1UR873b2pbEiRMOlTfYHZC2b/Vl9IZ2eOZ llBg==