Re: [IPsec] WGLC on draft-ietf-ipsecme-implicit-iv-04

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Tue, 26 June 2018 18:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=e5m4xOPEW2Caahh3RMa/JVoLMcJ2Wwe5Gv1IsnXd40Y=; b=eM3FZ7kCai+Cjng2VopE9bpQAc073vJATm/BSusvGCFkSRJEBgCGaTc0oVVWdfPjaw 1ZVlc42VCMDLG6THqehFSI6ZiCI1AZ1/bLVVA4l+lzu8WwMpDjjqE+jY/ANEXI9T3ZGT SQiHcj2ECr99YRcuLOpaO4cjHFRMPicUJc9zHUWzhmfgQTEuR2+JwDiY+pQk7TFW8ShJ xpPmThW/EnxZPVrmwlWFt4SOrOnhiIGLv8M5uJ1bOIK99spg/zf8AnWlhrez5yl7OkBC ZUObI+Kp5c823rLti3OiNg2Gk1PRLXZOEhQemipX8nB0yfVkhb7IBXAzc0PiFmSc7+V9 G3XQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=e5m4xOPEW2Caahh3RMa/JVoLMcJ2Wwe5Gv1IsnXd40Y=; b=dWjLe5a2qhV/0yGIdQFAaKWW0fr2Z0wBrDZANTzajN+rPpt48hSHHm2R3hIgZlPEUN riJNuAyfnIv6Tzd/wWyXYnVYaPM5/FSPaBl2+3UIT29YLvFgGPtgJnQ0FXmpAfT44N7B Ir8KQRASMqnSg7hioeUcZ3PzgesaOULSt1qqzpMSISABwgGsEXE/OpCOuMPbhiqsXGKh NsJqnTLweGjYUUb3e6CuvylOW5aRpl/Cncoi6CzRMg2D2Dwc3FLj13WuDgcDJ2Oc0BKU Zgjnzzr/AmhGuwFNAWvmXK0ZUuU7Y6lElK/SANHcd72vwQFdq1JNdN5UtOXftDocqw3A rHxA==