Re: [IPsec] AD review of draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc7321bis

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 27 February 2017 19:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=za/zZxpq5WY+SOvMQoHEEZdXE54mKS4bCTyuh87VDc4=; b=mE/AGNPgtIvdNjhA0WgVC0H5WsJ6MI7WAwjJ2aGbOH7yEZma4RN0HELpfwH6RkLarB wiyOJ4Oa0kWP10TtJFlPQNrCPXD93OFj/ZUhiEm5vnj95kz/gIlT95WbMEx9AJ/WtULP 4rc2SLBquWrN/w5+mK2YLg9y7qqk3IOPPyvfVTepWg9GRxlRUDXwW6XhToQC7kZpAg0K pYAFs9oagqbIuYAH1VHPMI5uYDIQi6KklbYjvkYOweaND/kL5UYhRdEMzGtyz/CiuCcu wq1SUJjJ7BW19RhjU9ocf3zPz+I92TF6d/4W+fK8kXhhacJnqC5VluZ6xDXM9LpYGBs7 D8Aw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=za/zZxpq5WY+SOvMQoHEEZdXE54mKS4bCTyuh87VDc4=; b=o6PutuGeLm/GFoQ+bT5SVSLc8oYc2z94MBHVakzcIsffeqIdFz7rSutVIEV5rqv8Z4 rbDbZbIAgLigd1wPrua+EavtI4U/YutzXt5SggJ/+TPlOCAgRo95XiRAtAO0NSZ/Nbeq blLz6L2Pwzwo/LNBPFKYi6ZAVp8sdaMIBNhY5CSXg4zjNARoZxbbGyvrun/ix4ZZzYVJ UbAiFlvlZXK5IZOl5t+LHOwHXFjhPdzZ9SpbgUmU+g4DGzoog2cnZ6olSMUE9qpxeBzD bFx/mFzXiCRKgWh2xP/3d6V7fZBOZLlpJjSJcSkWtcpdHpHSBy1P+/T2ZN3JI99yZZ4o DbqQ==