Re: [IPsec] Some comments to the draft-gundavelli-ipsecme-3gpp-ims-options-00.txt

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Sun, 21 April 2013 20:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6007; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1366577287; x=1367786887; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=jvcnFsPpZqvL4LkRdvhUj2J/7mBFZQhmQC0vb0DyVQA=; b=mKe3JaImkFQngjgfSq1kHqQwrK4MgUIwBR/rtgMluA/xTSE6znhzfNci 9o8Aad/PHF2u+K+SYdKVCghc/AJ5hhX6e+FiXpsWGkfvmtUy1PV18enhf iFFgpuJMNn261L2xHNqypgABj4bchpwUqNR+snd7GZZPvxT0D/DGP6oc8 0=;