Re: [IPsec] WGLC on draft-ietf-ipsecme-implicit-iv-04

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Wed, 27 June 2018 15:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=iGTAq/auIgO2kEXyUJfoculWC+UiFN9uC47HRdVnrNs=; b=EqZoQH1MQg8QTuLR72Zr5RBXrcJ0G51KES6q5O7J4AJYpgoCBPIFjAJ5IwiKmF2dQK JhhIIrbAMwEw6BffC95F0ESohHYXoq1VPTUkQl563+xN68aPrpzeOj9BRhYhHJImGGxp PW/+nAniuRdmLvt66lWOxtn1UCwL1euo7mRhpaBwpb7hLHYQHTu/FlMrskKcot1vFS1t LsNtfGfEm/aVRsClbo17GZXca/zNgIw8Q/zhnGCvXiziBFWiGxeGY4D/cny9lJvSC7uT fk4BYlyJQNVTWqwsBQdiuQAWxwlmBDzDvAtTRErup4SyhvRXLPTVosttSwPtHVL/67+p SVRQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=iGTAq/auIgO2kEXyUJfoculWC+UiFN9uC47HRdVnrNs=; b=AmAlR9zdgphQwxizfK4VQVPQVK04A4Vk1OmrmRERKGvsxVH1t8cgTADbzNfxtzSRFd LOuRkhac7F2AgN13ts/jo8GJlUSMpKAo6dkLXAxoXiVafEZITu2j1QTjkuhV0JCYTlOJ IcRXZKuyboJY5G03F2IiCDNucyX3a7LVNyrxAb343sbnOES9uDi/gD2sl/pl9e3gGGQv 3RpYwmEc3WErjn6uvd75tb1lSRNDUWVUS3JX/4VAvA47vCAWtp2Frq28Hj28xu2W/a5l GTttgULxcvW7C61XTceGkUoGUixariaJvZIWHyEJDY0cbPG5n/8xmoT9Mdzf2M75lkOQ N89g==