Re: [Iptel] How To Give Suggestions

Gautam Yadav <gautyada@gmail.com> Thu, 22 March 2012 07:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=OG3Bpx3OT8hNb+cFCZkB4cYz4lsBZM/vD3NhbKAQOXE=; b=XYoD5y0K28XMUDqjexb+gDUHNHgi3yRoRoLMiJ+4wLj1yQD2HOjTilju5zghSottCW mXU+cGS2nLMgQsNcdxCASG6tL1OygsJihPaih7P15mOt/oUk4sYOipRebjHPh8z0CySe o5RBrQeVzHtFVfB6jRtF/3dt09ouGe4RnYO00tOiw6U2kMf6w/dhLLQl9/r4EJZsFzbR Q4eYX541jxyZtw5cwlpaRoeQJ73Hh28brZJKOppUi32mwif+tAjZVkeQ0ijTJo5wY/7M 1Y5bvhLq4N7c6Sj/l9KP/DxNZtvGVIVZ2OQVVwKMFYlYH20Jnzd67R+VTWJW7ankPi7r 1mcw==