Re: Eric Rescorla's No Objection on draft-ietf-6man-rfc1981bis-06: (with COMMENT)

Suresh Krishnan <suresh.krishnan@gmail.com> Tue, 09 May 2017 04:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fCmKcDZpuF3f2rnC9MuuGGMxUkuT+RHJ4vYbkUL3OKY=; b=bMAIkf2AiN+FMBfU8XLgGWhegEHEUQdRrFu9qBfyO+cVqd3qweHa8gBbDK1YAgzNTy NnvQikFePlgdl50/YyB3oE4fsiVddVWMoBx4qVXU1PPVLqYiFSIX6yIrPJ0dwWT89ef1 6SIb1SI5WyLFsx80YngGp2BBVhtuoaJgqKWh+0WLQyxIw12uhtDdG5toxBwClAJinrSu iIcbrMtnCUhKYNl/aXoXKdkXdZyKK+UgiSi2yRv5Wfd150FcfJ7hupSeKWxusf1lu8tD df5gLa7nGECurOg69Y224dj+XyQuctSP8GU4b9dVX59Zjvk5wyabVbT/SI3rYpBZE301 cWpw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fCmKcDZpuF3f2rnC9MuuGGMxUkuT+RHJ4vYbkUL3OKY=; b=em6zC5WEhMk46jwIhLCYLxiDCAtx2dzXcxD5KpWMYnyrFz2Rp77QQRZzfjQzDqEkqE U2le39M/bTl4bu/ISvCjfspR1IYLsKRobsFsE9NSYg8YA+VVBhppHAdnv6hCUPdB/RxD cwC7gjCi/AszCyYDQQNq+6Ot6ndb9B0lo7qVcaUhqj4BUhRt9hF3qhMWrRqnocNi4QK+ mYPDldTfIhqZUuUdI+CsD53EatENOA1PHnM0WDb1LCD+M/W1uu52rxAaH9dpQePQGUXG /kKHMMoMrrAPvhLBjkX73EuSJizt858idVCiRMkq+OwhVw/HnUwRa5d3NlDAH/ooJfwD YOAg==