SRH insertion vs SRH insertion + encapsulation

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sat, 07 September 2019 11:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bbjWybQDygZ+g4KUpwEO8ndb9+Y+2fQl8irYPF7Fbds=; b=UHzMk2a+VSvaeQgLOYIi6JMyI1lITmHe/vXMR2ImMgj2wCRzozkjJCyjMAIDPAK6d+ WwPCYPuJwNf/uYrkonuPTOFhtL4XTdIbCv2GeMtlmhLBwq2WUZfz6GS/nns4lsBs7a3l RBFS29BTRmNxslbOESm5oT+5DnFEq5N1eH9aaqpM0yNolNTJaWgz8Jt57PIOI3fJ/+I1 KBnPSPYU3TJDzFdYfdOe4JP5wbf5eO+E/pCqJ7gJAFFg/nq6Dnmp6cHO+g/hKsJibvau cMieXS1gviUFu5As68892NPs0tNAtPdKfarnMsfPlSuzooqX4wSb7V1ZUxE3QOQAlP7y fHnQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bbjWybQDygZ+g4KUpwEO8ndb9+Y+2fQl8irYPF7Fbds=; b=iUpVYk2l/h0Lu2M8cBUZJwAKWogCb4QyysxgaCXrW9STpcAUOtdv2hgQruCNAog2o7 2nd4htdirbM7JhTSWU0lycmPXQVGIDO6Rds5W+Hw04iogPzl4kwpBKXFq9v/PpSJ9wcR DpHO3Nbun+u8wz/QlqISJvhloAHyfUwwxFvEReYTnEt/r8Rc/VHiawXb6Cu5+3iCux+O EgH6qp7oERpcy3JWvbWIB3mLBepJmKQDaFA9puLYLkp1CP1ldzEgpehkFDoPdWwqndUI scBhm9zh3VCunPujGhb683z+aLWNZKm4ETd6HZkuvu5hqK84XPqTEYIX+FSff7AGovQa YuAg==