Re: [v6ops] The bottom is /112 (was: RE: Extending a /64) -- How about new fixed bottom /80 win-win for all - epiphany at 6:54am after v6ops preso

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 19 November 2020 13:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1605790861; x=1606395661; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type; bh=WYyU/BJFsmL5YtvmvUE6ZBrG53S+maLH1Z psoBsEg4c=; b=tZCwEfTqfKxa5V6RyWh0HPH/kN/TCJZnnFsdgufucwOvkqbahE ELRuvsHe6aevXjbHdTmzE737g13QXGza2WpT7fKfn1NnoO30H43pOmsz7Hk82iCY g3Wy3/1/xBGEtVhlG4/XPcv8d4GtMsDzWB6c9ykkUwJY977CcPN9bqQwY=