Re: New Version Notification for draft-tian-spring-srv6-deployment-consideration-00.txt

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 16 November 2019 06:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=KiAyRRj1GQUDEYoyLKqxtBlEy7QbQSmaXYexbji6GNc=; b=pUNpjnjUvjYxUZXZd8x0H6kIDZuO1yEfYHmy5RczljxB4atX08ezyQM/D6GIV7jPll 7ywrtFsEnsp3PVtpgHuNAfMfKSICyPe3+Ltt8D9SJJh8tgOW8ziPR1hauUE+LIbhBKxz JuvHmlThREw4WVDqjrLaUlQAR29nZiJthIxkB2ILPcL/g5cvBKvlXD1/AC4uJBYOLrTs zhWIHtfeQp8BTYmu+pfcAma7fBnnTjvTi3WofvLfjoqz0mtU9Y7KxBf2DmfWBsbI9TRU tPK3vYke17kXZeodeWOpeFTABAo33hQ8sRsN7n4KBlC2My/SnPa7GCOmAm9jzyj3Y0b2 CDNw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=KiAyRRj1GQUDEYoyLKqxtBlEy7QbQSmaXYexbji6GNc=; b=aRO1EtZiarwDUr0MWH60i0gqcQfT+ZOgMFxf/zlHkQxwTFui+SN4Vu0nTNrXYLEncp gjo04tKTlyObmjCFRwrrb31xCheZgIUUHAGa7APwooC3ZEbkOtjfJp5q8yK41j0/L/ws E5zUSJN7Wl90ZNpPT75F/2PnzbjoWzvia91LgOQs8p8Mt9g0TgXoS30cWQH1h5XtmI75 gevvsCCmDb9hB5749C9waJJQ8qDH4u/lXNaT/uEemvvtYT5mQqCj/uCYSrIAs2qV0FNQ WqLYdp7VsjozUiLfoV2M32lNHVKdRm4noPXd2EFgasGNN8Bkp0AF6qziEV/SUTOTQfB/ 2fBQ==