Re: Why one Internet?

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Tue, 10 April 2012 15:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cNRbIAwW1h9J9NdQnnv563fPo/D3wqV1WLENSq7EIUI=; b=OLWdZmP8W6yT0sEVvHezsjgzQhxfkvba+178p5jzNCthuoJJFklXpiRsdbpw0Un469 EFWmHDaekEokk4ixJcJtzoTfaZ0Mncrv7aj1uGizzQITCfvK4deMPoOhVdq5Tb6XGMhC byZLcQqol6EMKPbdLTGBEcqyCA1IOW2hUQryyuYRvhpyeHRww+jRo13hdj7JPUxMjnWC ErKVDlcxZQweQLRtslt7DRlMqjQBS0oQQJsqwQx1985g7YHnGm1q+7mdvvpSiXfGWRa1 r3q1DSsFe3Jd8IP9F3zQvdQldO2qKB//AFxpJu3Al2dDyZ1xqvFG3fVuePxt28c8YuwK aYVQ==